Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Violet and Lavender Eye Makeup

Hello Everyone!


Looking back in my drafted posts, I came across this violet and lavender eye makeup look I created on Easter Sunday. Violet is one of my favorite colors to wear during the Spring and Summer. The purple added a nice touch to violet eyeshadow.


Violet on my Lids, and Purple on my Crease and Outer V Both shadows are from BH Cosmetics 88 Color Shimmer Palette


For my lips I used Milani Amore Matte Lipstick in Precious (11)


August 2018 Posts

Yankee Candle Fall Preview 2018

Fall's Coming!

Morning Walks

Dollar Tree Pre Fall Haul

Aromatherapy Sleep: Lavender & Vanilla Body Wash & Foam Bath and Lotion

July 2018 Posts

Happy 5th Blogiversary to Beauty and More by Pilar!

Bath & Body Works Fall Preview 2018

Post a Comment

0 Comments