Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ork boys

A few days ago I received a nice package by mail containing a number of boxes with ork boyz/lootas/burnas and so on from Games Workshop. I found an internetshop in the Netherlands with great service and most importantly low prices. It's called AVS gameshop (this is no advertising ;) ).

So I got my orks and have started assembling and basecoating them. I found that basecoating using an airbrush is so much easier and more smooth compared to the spray cans, so I'll never ever go back to that.

Anyway here is my first try in painting ork skin. I wanted it to look different from the goblin skin and have tried to apply some of the methods I learned from the Miniature Mentor video. Not sure I succeeded... shading and highlighting using these extremely diluted paints is quite hard, and incredibly slow.



























Feedback would be nice. See ya!

Post a Comment

0 Comments