Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I shouldn't ...

I shouldn't keep the largest piece of toast for myself when I'm making breakfast.
I shouldn't keep clothes that I'm never ever going to fit into again.
I shouldn't eat more than 2 wine gums at any one time.
I shouldn't leave just 2 pieces of toilet paper on the roll in the hopes that someone else will put a new one on.
I shouldn't taste the soup and then put the spoon back in the pan.
I shouldn't put white clothes in the washer with anything other than other white clothes.
I shouldn't water down the dishwashing liquid too much so that others will suspect something's amiss.
I shouldn't pick my nose when on my own in the car because others may be watching.
I shouldn't dye my own hair because I miss bits.
I shouldn't not dust.
I shouldn't cut my toenails on the carpet and not pick all the bits up.
I shouldn't add any more - I've admitted enough already!

… should I?

xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments