Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Soap & Glory | Flake Away

Hello Lovelies!

Since I have recently started my "Tan Ban" I am spending alot of time exfoliating and moisturising to make sure my skin is in the best possible condition so I have recently re-purchased my holy grail body exfoliator which is the Soap & Glory "Flake Away".


This has been my favourite product for exfoliating for nearly a year now. I love absolutely everything about it right down to the packaging (which is pink as you can see- right up my street!)

It contains really small sugar granules and shea butter, so as you're exfoliating it still leaves your skin feeling pretty hydrated and moisturised which is a massive bonus for me because I absolutely despise feeling all tight and itchy after exfoliating and having to pile on the moisturiser!



The scent is absolutely devine! I think it smells very similar to Miss Dior Cherie which I'm in love with, and pairing the Flake Away with the Rightous Butter from Soap and Glory just leaves you smelling amazing!

It's amazing value too at €9.75 from Boots. A pot this size would normally last me almost 6 months so you really do get valute for money!

I really recommend going and having a sniff of this in your local Boots if you haven't already! I'm in love!

X

Post a Comment

0 Comments