Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fimir - Half Dead Update 10, the Slaver

I've spent some time lately with the less glamorous work involved with the army, most notably movement trays. I'm really happy with the resin trays I'm using, they look great, but man, are they boring to paint. They even need tufts, moss pads and water effects added.

Once I was done with the latest tray, I'd nearly turned myself off painting moss, mud and heather for life. I decided a little painting remuneration was in order. I've been looking forward to painting the unit filler for the half dead for a while, the fimm slaver, so I decided he was next up. Ironically, he is on a very detailed base, with an abundance of moss, mud... and... ah... heather. But there were spiders and mushrooms too, so all was well.

Anyhow, here he is! Now I return to painting up some more of his leathery charges.

Post a Comment

0 Comments