Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dandelion Jelly .....

Good Morning all... well, I guess it is almost noon.  Don't pay any attention to the time this is posted because for some reason my internal computer is putting the wrong time on by a couple of hours... anyway... I just thought you might like to see what I made this morning..
Dandelion Jelly... It is lovely... this is the first time I have made it.... 
It tastes like honey... and of course, we all know dandilions are full of goodness...
So after taking the tops off and getting a black thumb nail I had enough flowers ready...
Then, I noticed my thumb hurt... a lot... then up my arm... I guess I had overdone the thumb motion thing...My hand swelled up and Terry stands there just looking at me... as if to say -- now what?
I told him to just put me out to the pasture...lol...
It is a lot better this morning... heat and gel and a good nights sleep...
And yes, the jelly is worth the bother and I would do it again..
It's the creative thing.. I can't help it...lol..
The little bouquet of flowers on top is from my husband... what a dear man -- most of the time...lol..
I told him I needed a couple for the picture and next thing I knew he comes in and passes them to me... sweet, eh?  even after 40 years..
I guess you appreciate it all the more when there are no more little grubby hands holding the precious little bouquets up to you.... yes, I miss my children... being still home, I mean....
Well, I must go for now... I am working on this month's Keepers of the Home meeting for this Sat. morning in our fellowship hall at church... If anyone would like to come please email me.. the address is on the side bar.....
Breakfast and making a prim craft ... and who knows what else..
Remember... He is sweeter than dandilion honey...
Till next time, my dears..


Post a Comment

0 Comments