Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

10 Days Summer Challenge - Day 7: Swimsuits

Hi, girls! Today I have for you 7th manicure in 10 Days Summer Challenge. The theme of this one was swimsuits. I really didn't want to draw swimsuits on my nails, so I went on Asos page and I searched for inspiration there. I found these bikinis, that have abstract print and I took them as my inspiration.

Source: Asos

Polishes I used for this manicure, are: Lacura Jeans, Essie Avenue Maintain, Essence Inti Inka, Bourjois Figue Chic and She 115. The manicure looks pretty abstract, but I like it more than I would, if I would draw swimsuits.


Don't forget to check other girls, participating in this challenge:
- Shadow
Cat
What do you thin about this manicure? Thank you for reading!

Post a Comment

0 Comments