Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monday

 Hiya.  Another new day and a new week, packed with possibilities.  I guess I'm feeling pretty upbeat this morning which is nice.
It has definitely warmed up since yesterday.  The really heavy frost has gone, there's blue skies and have you noticed the days are getting noticeably longer now?  Very cheering.

The frost was very pretty yesterday and I took a few photos.




I didn't get half the things done that I planned but, dear me, there's always today and tomorrow and . . . so on . . . so I'm not repining.  I did half the high cupboard clearing which is better than nothing and I sorted out some cluttery piles.  I swear I have no idea where they come from.  Maybe they reproduce overnight!

It was great seeing Beth and having a really good chatter.  I came home with a stack of washing; it's brilliant to be able to have the time to help out nowadays.  One load is in the dryer, one in the machine and one waiting as I type.  Then I think there's a load of darks and one of whites in my washing basket, so that'll keep me busy.  There's something very satisfying about a stack of clean and ironed clothes.

In the evening, I thoroughly enjoyed the first Great Pottery Throw Down.  The standard seems very high this year and I would have happily given cupboard space to several of those cheese sets.  They were amazing.

So today is clothes, sorting out and between these, plenty of sitting and knitting, reading and/or watching catchup.  I really can't complain, can I?  xx


Post a Comment

0 Comments