(Excuse the title, but it's my new favorite quote ever!)
First day of university and no courses were held. Of course it would have been helpful if they had told us that too. But it was a fun day either way cause we got to have a Starbucks trip, got to see my colleagues and feel sorry for the freshmen who looked so scared and lost. Ah, dear memories from last year when we thought it was all so very Grey's Anatomy :))
I still can't believe that the school year is already here when just yesterday I was with my girls laughing until we couldn't breathe at Tropic Thunder and getting sugar highs while talking about our new Dexter obsession and cute Starbucks boys.
But at least we're getting one last holiday before we dive into anatomy books! I'm leaving for the mountains this weekend for a few days of wine, food, gossip and sightseeing, can't wait. Expect a lot of photos when I come back.
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend.
*

Starbucks should start paying me for all the advertising I do for them :))





Met with Irina today who is just as photogenic as always.

Andy (who has taken the job of photographer again!), Maria and Irina before the not-happening Anatomy course.

Saw Dana for a couple of seconds on the halls!

Don't you just want to steal their bags? I do.

Subway photoshoot.

We stopped at our favorite café near our uni, French Bakery, where they have the best cakes ever.



dress: Mango, tights: Golden Point, shoes: Replay, jacket: BSB, belt: thrift, bag: Musette, sunglasses: thrift
*
Song of the Day: MGMT - Electric Feel
Starbucks should start paying me for all the advertising I do for them :))
Met with Irina today who is just as photogenic as always.
Andy (who has taken the job of photographer again!), Maria and Irina before the not-happening Anatomy course.
Saw Dana for a couple of seconds on the halls!
Don't you just want to steal their bags? I do.
Subway photoshoot.
We stopped at our favorite café near our uni, French Bakery, where they have the best cakes ever.
dress: Mango, tights: Golden Point, shoes: Replay, jacket: BSB, belt: thrift, bag: Musette, sunglasses: thrift
*
Song of the Day: MGMT - Electric Feel
0 Comments