Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Joy to the world.

This time of year it is most ok to be sentimental and spiritual regardless of your beliefs. My eyes well up on this day more than any other for a variety of reasons. Traditional holiday music fills me with emotion. I become very spiritual. I think of those who have so little in comparison with my wealth which I underappreciate all year round. I renew my faith in people and give thanks for the many loved ones I am surrounded by. I miss those loved ones that have gone to that better place. But mostly I weep each and every time I hear "Little Drummer Boy" as memories of the son I have lost many years ago revisit. This is how it must be as I can then celebrate Christmas Day with my friends and family and once again fill my life with the peace and joy that should be with us every day of our lives but we seem to hold dear on only this most special of days. To all that read this, fill your lives with peace and joy and value not the material things in this world but with the warmth and love of those near and dear and the traditions and values of your truest spirit.


Merry Christmas.


Frank

Post a Comment

0 Comments