Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Concealing & Foundation Routine

Since I always skip my concealing, foundation, and brow routine in my makeup tutorials to save time, I’ve been getting requests on coming up with a video that is mainly concerned with those. So today I filmed one sans the brow routine [which will be in another video]. I hope you enjoy this quick blog tutorial, and if you prefer to watch the tutorial, you can click on the embedded video right at the end of this post.

HPIM4106Products I Use:

Prior to applying makeup—

  • I moisturize my face using Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel (available at Watsons)
  • I prime my face using L’Oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer (available at any L’Oreal counter)

Concealing—

Foundation—

  • I either use my favorite Cream Foundation from James Cooper’s Jazzy Collection in the shade of CF-04 (available at Watsons for 550.00)
  • At times I also use my Revlon PhotoReady Makeup Foundation in the shade 006 Medium Beige (available at Watsons)

Setting Powder—

  • I love using my Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder from Maybelline in the shade of Honey (available at Watsons)
  • And not to mention, Fanny Serrano’s Two-Way Cake in Organza (available at SM Department Store, cosmetics section, Fanny Serrano counter for 399.00)

Brushes—

  • I use my ring finger/foundation brush to apply concealer
  • And as you all know, my N32 Blush Brush from Marionnaud is what I use for buffing the foundation and powder [basically everything else: blush, bronzer…)

So that is what I basically do before I film my makeup tutorials. I’ll be doing an updated brow routine video soon!

HPIM4110

Watch the video tutorial here:

Post a Comment

0 Comments