Hey guys!
Here's my review on Hayan Korea's Real Cover & Clear Concealer.
I bought this concealer around 3 months ago. It's price is around Php 300.00 but I only got it for Php 180.00 because it was on sale. It was my first purchase from Hayan Korea, Cosmetics.
Hayan Real Cover & Clear Concealer
The tube has .20 oz and has a life span of 2 years.
I don't know much about the brand to be honest. What I know is that it is a Korean Cosmetic Company that offers affordable products.
So anyway, here's some info from the packaging about the Real Cover & Clear Concealer:
And there are also some info labeled on the tube:
It has a doe foot applicator
And here's a swatch on hand
and on paper
I'm glad that it has a warm, yellow-ish tone so it fits my complexion.
I usually use this to cover darkness under my eyes.
Below are my bare and when the product was applied pictures:
When bare
with the product
The product is effective on concealing the darkness and it still looks natural. But I'm afraid that this is the only purpose I have for this concealer since it is not strong enough to conceal pimples, dark scars or other skin problems that I need to conceal.
But what I like about it is that it feels so light on the skin and quite easy to use too. I also like that I experience minimal creasing under my eyes when I have this on. And these are why I like this as an under eye concealer. And I also didn't encounter any irritations which is good.
LIKES:
Affordable
Locally Available
Minimal Creasing
Feels light
Conceals my under eye darkness
No irritations whatsoever
DISLIKES:
Not pigmented enough to conceal darker areas and imperfections
Have you tried this product yet?
What about other items from Hayan Korea? Which ones do you like?
Cheers,
DAWN

0 Comments