I mentioned in my previous entry that Dotty and Joe are currently living the high life in Florida. Every time they go somewhere, Benny starts acting like a disgruntled pre-teen. For example, he broods, lies around the house with precious moments eyes, curses his life, goes upstairs without invitation, and gets on the g-damn furniture! I just went downstairs to check on my cellular telephone (nobody called) which I had left on the arm of the couch. "It smells like dog down here!" I thought in disgust. Then I looked up and saw Benny in the doorway with his tail down and a guilty look on his face. And lo and behold, the couch was still warm! Come
on, Benny!
I'm the one who takes him out and feeds him so you'd think he would hold me in high
regard. It's not like I have late night parties with lots of raucous drunk friends during which I make him go to bed with strict instructions to leave us alone. Maybe talking to myself while working on my paint-by-number is more upsetting to him than I know. He puts on a pretty good act when the over-60s are around so I'm pondering the idea of putting on Dotty's gray wig to trick him into submission. Here's a case study--I wouldn't mess with her!

And especially not with
her!
0 Comments