Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sandham's Battery 17th June

Tomorrow being the anniversary (and today being Genappe!) I thought I should post something, so here is a little update of Sandham's Battery.  They've been a real pleasure to do, not only in terms of colour - BLUE! such a nice break from all that scarlet - but also the figures - Victrix/old Foundry/Perry - all in different poses and a joy to paint.



Still lots to do but happy with them so far - though I don't think I'll ever get that yellow braiding right.



Incidentally, every uniform source I have bottles out of showing the jacket tails arrangement - presemably because nobody really knows. But if anyone reading this could point me to a nice pic of what the back of the jacket looks like I'd be very grateful!

Thanks for looking and Happy Anniversary tomorrow.

Post a Comment

0 Comments