Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's c c c c Cold being a Snowman....

The Snowman Song  by Simon Mayor  click to listen to a clip

Snowman Soup is now on the menu for our Craft Stall next month.   I sat ages last night putting this little lot together, cutting bag toppers and embossing them with a snowflake folder and then making the labels, they're not perfect  but they go down a treat with the kids at school.



Things are coming along nicely, but I will probably be last minute for a few things.

I have had a really busy day today, its our Coffee Morning at The Austerfield Study Centre  tomorrow so lots of cakey things have been baked and are now ready to go. More about those tomorrow when I can take a decent piccie. We are being sponsored by a local organic veg producer  Pollybell Organics, they are supplying us with fresh local vegetables to sell with all monies going to the study centre funds and it was our job (daughter in law & me) to go and get them from the cold store.  It was pouring down with rain and the farm was well off the beaten track and very very muddy!! luckily the car park had gravel down so we didn't get dirty, just soaked!!   The veggies are fabulous we just hope they sell well, I have my camera in my bag so hopefully I will get some photographs to show you.

Until tomorrow, take care

Post a Comment

0 Comments