Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blue Fence



Avenue 16 near the Glendale junction area below Chinatown. 32x48 oil on wood. I was walking this industrial area when I saw it's guy just about in this spot and luckily I didn't think, I just snapped a picture. He was about to do something in the street, but when he saw me, he hesitated and then he walked on behind the fence and coughed out a wad of phlegm and blew his nose with what I assumed was his fingers to the ground. Thank god for civility. He popped back out and then ducked back inside a nearby manufacturing business. It was a grayish day so I pushed the lighting and color for effect. I just delivered this painting and 5 other mostly big ones to MJ Higgins for our "Eminent Domain" group show on the 18th. I hope folks can make it down, I'll have over a dozen paintings there. beautifully framed and priced as reasonable as possible.





Here I am at the Wisteria Festival with Abe Lincoln who nicely agreed to pose and autograph a penny for me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments